Slaughterhouse Four - Slaughterhouse Five

1920x1920
1920x1920

Join Nick, Michael, Sam, and Samson, the Slaughterhouse 4 for our third and final podcast. This time discussing Author’s intent.

https://www.wevideo.com/view/2927792826

Owen Lin (Student 2023)
Owen Lin

I enjoyed how the summary was a kind of conversation between two people. It was also nice how you guys tried to add some humor from time to time. The conversation between everyone felt natural. Nice job.

Thomas Moore (Student 2023)
Thomas Moore

I thought that the distinction between the author and the main character was a fascinating debate and a great way to talk about the author's intent—also, the transitions throughout this podcast were well thought-out.

Flora Hernandez-Mekonnen (Student 2023)
Flora Hernandez-Mekonnen

The introduction music was very interesting. I like the vibe you guys brought and information you guys provided about the background. The amount of examples and information you used to back up your opinions were strong.

Samuel Gombiner (Student 2023)
Samuel Gombiner

I appreciated the summary from this time and the humor you guys brought to the discussion. Everyone did a great job building on each other's ideas but also having deep discussions and being able to disagree on points while explaining your sides.

Samaiyah Snowden (Student 2023)
Samaiyah Snowden

I liked the intro music for this, and I like how you specified which chapters you're talking about. The summary was thorough enough for the listeners to understand what's going on in the book. I also liked the connections between what happens in the book, and your own opinions. This also felt more realistic and less forced because there's some disagreement and back and forth.