Teen Depression Part 2

Leading back into my previous blog post about the depressing adventure of interest of learning about depression. Everyday in world people become insignificant of themselves, how exactly do you think the people who are suffering  from this problem feel?, What would you do from this to not keep happening? And How can you change this problem in the world and in you life?

Screenshot 2017-05-18 at 1.52.15 PM.png

This problem that occurs in our world is really important to me. I wish that someone had written something like this for me or at least ask me these specific question about” how I felt”. As a child I was always taught to be myself, when I felt like things were’nt going well I was feeling unsure of what to do with myself and I did’nt know how to express my feelings yet. What I did was hold them in (my thoughts my feelings and my anger) and try not be visible. There are many ways for you and someone to connect with the another who is going through it by asking questions, what is going with them, how are doing things at home, what are things that would want to express to you or anyone else, sometimes it is great to talk; but it is always great to listen too. The best thing you can do when you are trying to comfort your friend or anyone sentimental to you, you can pretend to become a professional with them. Having people around you is hard for people to understand what exactly someone like you is going through, because many others don’t understand you and you are who you are, try your best to be handle what you can handle.

My interview with Autumn Harvey, was a good experience to listen to what she had to say what she wanted to say about how, what. And where she was during her time depressed, I asked her this question specifically about what would you have done if you did’nt  have anyone to confess yourself to?

“She said that being in a her state of mind with guilt and having to being upset and not wanted to be doing anything with anyone or even talking but I finally had a bright chance of being able to tell my(bestfriend/sister) that how I felt and what I wanted to do to myself”. She felt hand on her shoulder seeming like she was not by herself, what informed me with an understanding to her issue and how she got through being so strong inside and outside deep down. Things that I have may have done more research about advice to talk to someone who is struggling with emotional concern through out their daily lives.

.https://www.buzzfeed.com/mhttps://scienceleadership.org/blog/print-matt/editirandalarbi/things-to-do-when-supporting-someone-struggling-with-depr?utm_term=.eyWJgm55V#.lf38zVAAk

Things that I’ve learned in my previous and present research with “How to deal with and except it”, “Express it in a more positive way every step of the way”. Speaking of my interview with  (Sara Frunzi) she told me that she did’nt exactly remember when she was first diagnosed with depression and being a child she was always to herslef and she did’nt trust people and was bullied for the way she was and looked and she struggled with that, being able to talk about today with so kind of confidence and wanting to share her story with others about what she went through and being so strong till this day and going through that suffering and “Not feeling like no one cared or hated her for a reason but she had depression and having anxiety with it made it harder” today she will always look back on today and think to her past about her life as if it was something she takes with her everyday to school to try and be herself and do her best everyday while it’s still going good for knowo on the right path. I felt touched by this specific line when she said “I don’t remember when I was diagnosed?” because that was the same thing I siad when I lashed out and broke at thing ; a sad feeling of isolating youself and how it would go on you worst days even through you already knew they were gonna be bad. Having that feeling of undesire of dealing with like and “It’s’ difficult problems that are ike banana peels every step of the way in our lives.

Annotated Bibliography