The Cheese Table: The Author's Cheese

Inkedround-cheese-eyes-smile-icon-18286730

In the final episode of The Cheese Table, we discuss what we thought Toni Morrison’s intent was for writing The Bluest Eye. Listen to find out our final thoughts of the book!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jAWRdtHjCvY1LfGC71YyPu1MdiSbs6J4/view?usp=share_link

Lev Burstein (Student 2023)
Lev Burstein

Off the bat, you set an amazing tone. The intro was fun and engaging. I like how Jerron got everyone involved and brought up thoughtful points relating to the topic. I like how some of you guys disagreed, it made the podcast more fun to listen to.

Raymond Boles (Student 2023)
Raymond Boles

I like your guys discourse of your thoughts and how your opinions changed throughout reading. Thinking back on the book is a smart way to start your last podcast. Healthy talk about the book too makes it interesting.

Monica Acciavatti (Student 2023)
Monica Acciavatti

Everyone was able to share their own individual opinions about the book and even if they all did not agree or completely line up in similar view points everyone's take on the book and authors intent felt very genuine and different from one another

Katrina McKinnon (Student 2023)
Katrina McKinnon

I really like the amount of energy that was given at the beginning of the podcast. Bringing your personal views about the book into the podcast helps the listener to get a feel or thought of will they read the book themselves.

Seyiram Foley (Student 2023)
Seyiram Foley

I loved how fun it was to listen to the podcast the intro kept me interested. I liked how Samira made points that kept the group on topic. Listening to this was like listening to a group of friends talk about a book, it didn't feel like an assignment.