The Emancipation Proclamation

During the month of may and June water stream has been working on creating history that is really not history in a way that is really cool. We were asked to pick an event in history that really did happen and change it around so that what if it never happen what would life be like today during 2011. How could changing history affect America today? We were to create primary source's that went along with out event that we changed. 

I decided to complete my project on Abraham Lincoln and the emancipation proclamation. I wanted to change what if he would have never created or sign the emancipation proclamation how would life be like today. Would the slaves be free like they are today or would they still be enslaved? Well if you listen to my pod cast that me and my Aunt Samira has put together then it will explain everything and so much more. I HOPE YOU ENJOY :) 
click for the.... The Emancipation Proclamation (Script)   

Benchmark Reflection 

I like being able to talk to my aunt about what the project was about and she helped me put together a really interesting project that is full of fun facts that I had a nice time learning about. The most challenge part about this project was making the primary sources for what we had changed and because it did not really exist is what really made it harder but I came though some what and when I found out what I had to do and understood it I was on my job and got as much as possible done. The most interesting fact or event that investigated was the fact that Abraham really didn't want to pass the emancipation proclamation and when he did it really didn't do much for the actual slave stated I mean don't get me wrong it did help some but very few. So that was the most interesting part for me. I think that any one can change history it is a very powerful thing to do but it is very possible for example look at Obama he was just a regular African American man who was just successful and now he is the first black president so I think any individual can have an impact on our future. When bills and different things of that nature are passed really impact the world and the people in it buy what it is saying and how you have to go by things. Historic things can affect the world around us in a blink of an eye if we look at our history it has been change in so many ways we cant even explain in short words but has been done to take an effect for year with a bank of an eye. This project could improve my maybe giving topics to chose from that way were can stick to one thing and that is that. If I could change something I did differently about this project it would have to be time management and also getting clarification sooner. Other than that I really put in time and hard work in to my emancipation proclamation project all over. 

Q4-The Emancipation Proclamation