The Industrialization of the Food Industry by Ava Olsen and Michelle Friedman

Claudia Bonitatibus (Student 2016)
Claudia Bonitatibus

This clearly addresses how large corporation who have a huge role in creating the system. Your explanation of how it is a never ending cycle and how by buying their products we are enabling the to keep producing more because there is more demand.

Dillon Hershey (Student 2016)
Dillon Hershey
  1. The system that they are addressing is the food industry by drawing it out while someone talks.
  2. Yes it did because I am a buyer of snacky things that I probably should look at more before I buy it and this made me realize that I need to change the way that I shop for snacks because the food industry is making too much money off of gross products that could make people obese and unhealthy.
Dillon Hershey (Student 2016)
Dillon Hershey
Naomi Fecher-Davis (Student 2016)
Naomi Fecher-Davis
  1. They are addressing the system of the food Industry. They did this through research and then they showed us what they learned through a video of Ava drawing with a voice over from Michelle.
  2. I do think this benchmark pushed my thinking about the food industry and how it works.
Carolyn Borock (Student 2016)
Carolyn Borock

The system that was addressed was the food industry! The result to obesity and health problems is still a growing problem and you touched on that well! It pushed my thinking more because I found what really happens with the world and the crops that are good for the planet is no longer and is taking over the world!

Carolyn Borock (Student 2016)
Carolyn Borock