The Teenage Struggle, Lifes so Hard #3

In the first blog post (which by the way you can check out here) the main things that I went over were things like teenage stress levels by the percentages which shown to be higher than those in adults, a brief summary of why stress really comes in to anyone’s life, and an explanation of what the project for the class was about. These were the main points that I brought up in the blog post #1, if you want to see them more in detail you can always just check it out from the link above.

And in the second blog post I went over just all of my research and findings from my original research that we were required to do. And I was able to pull up and notice a pattern in some of my research that was somewhat significant. If you are interested in reading the whole thing though, you can check it out here.

For my agent of change part of my project I made a bunch of homemade stress balls at my house to give out to the teenagers at my school well to help them relax in the time of need. But is a part of the way that I was able to get the word out let people know about teen stress and how important it was because I gave them out I told people about my project and why it was important to me. And my whole object to raise awareness to teens on some ways that they could reduce how stressed they are.

What I decided to pursue for my agent of change was a way that I could help teenagers be less stressed but have it also be a way that they could do in school. Because based on the research from my last blog post things that a lot of people did when they were stressed you can’t really do in school. So these would be things like: Sleep, get on social media, cry, etc. So an idea that someone gave to me that I decided to follow through with was making stress balls that they could use in school.

This image shown below is showing a student that is reading a book for class which they probably weren’t enjoying, so they whipped out the stress ball to make everything better!

I feel like my agent of change worked for the most part while it lasted there were some times when the stress balls backfired and actually just caused more reasons to stress because some peoples broke and it was just a mess every where. But I think that they generally helped people, even if people weren’t actually using the stress to squeeze to death, but some people were satisfied by just having it because it was cool I guess.

What I did wish that I could’ve done better was been doing all of this stuff earlier and planning it all out better. Because in the end I needed an extension on this project mainly because when I got stuck with my project and needed a bit of guidance, I didn’t really follow up with that and just waited until the last minute. And then even after I got an extension I waited until the day before necessary to get the agent of change ready, staying up until past midnight and what not. And I wish I would have done that earlier so that I could have thought of a way to maybe keep the balloons from popping a notable problem.

Extra pictures from agent of change: