Tramautized.

Yesterday, I was up in North Jersey by the beach with my future roommate and one of our friends that we're going to school with. We decided to take a day trip to Seaside Heights, but we were all hungry so we stopped at a Burger King. I had to use the restroom before we left, and I didn't know that my two friends went into the play room so I went out to the car. I was leaning on the hood on the phone with my friend Michael telling him I was outside when I saw it happen. I screamed "Michael, get the fuck out here I have to call 911 right away!"

There were three lanes and a one way exit. Let me see if I can find you a picture of the intersection:

Screen shot 2011-05-31 at 10.29.03 AMIn case you can't read it, it says that the black arrow is the car and the red arrow is the motorcycle.

What had happened was, the girl in the car all the way in the right lane cut across to the far left but was going the wrong way into a one way exit. The man on the motorcycle did not have time to stop and his bike began to go out of control as he tried to swerve not to hit her but he couldn't help himself. His bike went into the car and then he flew off and went flying into the back drivers side of the car. He hit his face and went flying into the street. Thank god the man had a helmet on. The girl was probably about 18 or 19. The man was lying on the ground yelling that he couldn't move his legs. He yelled at the girl "why would you do that?" She just stared, dumbfounded and embarrassed. I was kneeling next to the man on the phone with 911 as they were trying to figure out where I was. I had no idea so I read the closest green sign that had "Rt. 88" on it. As they transferred me to dispatch I began to hear the sirens. I told the man it would be okay. At this time there were multiple people around me making sure the man was okay. The girl that had hit him started crying and yelling that people were ignorant. I turned around and replied "I don't care where the fuck you're from, you don't cut over 3 lanes without knowing your fucking surroundings."

I spoke to the police and they thanked me and told me I would be contacted for witness statements because I was the only witness.
I hope to god that man is okay.