Turning Point

Act 1, Scene 1
Ceasar

[ Open, Middle of the summer, thundorous yelling, and fighting, “Bang!” singular gunshot rings out, attention focuses large bolder, Ceasar appears at the top of the bolder.]

My friends! Welcome.  I am glad to see you have come, I’m glad to see you all leave your nice cool home into the heat of summer. But now is not the time for small talk. You’re standing right now in the center of the canyon tunnel pass, the biggest  drug route known to us. Each of you are the best of the best in you cartels, 10 cartels sending 10 delegates, each cartel having 4,000, and there’s over a hundred more small cartels. That’s over 40,000 hardcore members, 40,000 more counting, affiliates and 30,000 more not organised but ready to fight. Thats more then 100,000 soldiers that are ready to fight! Now there no then tens of thousand policia in the whole country, giving us a massive avantage. Muy buenao, no?
[begins to pace]
Now think of it one all powerful force. One Cartel. One cartel that controls everything! Nothing would move, without us allowing it to happen! Think of it, we can control everything, the air ways, the border, everything! We could tax the crime syndicates, and control the policia. We could own this country.

The problem in the past has consistantly been the policia turning us against one another. We have been unable to see the truth, because we’ve been fighting for traffic ways, or precincts, and our turf, our little piece of turf. que el total de mierda mis amigos. The turf is ours by right. It is all ours!

With an alliance we would be able to slowly take america as well, branching to every state, controlling their gangs, and crime. We can remold the country into our own image of power. We would have the ability to produce 300 times the amount of coke, marijuana, and meth. And with all this extra product we would be send our products over seas, becoming an international Cartel.

All we have to do is keep up the general truce to create the greatest turning point ever!

Act 1, Scene 2

Tyrone Biggums

[Open, sitting on a park bench in the middle of the night, rocking back and forth, pale, sweaty, and paranoid.]

I’m a user of some if the most dangerous drugs in the world. I'm talking about cocaine, but not just cocaine, heroin and any other hard drug you’ve heard about. If it could get me high I’m on it. But until now i had to get my drugs from different cartels.

You’re goin be shocked to hear it, I know I was but there is talk about all the cartels are going to form an alliance. Yeah, an alliance,  is the most dangerous thing in the world and the reason it's the most dangerous is because they are deadly and powerful apart, with them as a one thing man, prices are goin through the fuckin roof.

Druggies use to get high so we can escape problems. But with this alliance we are goin to be screwed, shit it wont just be druggies, it will be the pigs too. the cops will be screwed too, they are out numbered, out gunned, have less then half of the resources the cartels do.

Act 1, Scene 3
Robert Joseph Smith

[Open, leaning back on a chair, boots on the table.]

I hate  fucking mexicans! All their drugs, and guns, and the death they bring with them.
Why?
[lunges forward in the chair]
They took somthing from me, they took everything from me.  things that i can never get back, they took him away, without even a warning, or a reason. He was incecnt, he was just a boy. after he was killed, she became depressed, an...and, killed herself.
But thats none of your fuckin concern you little prick.
they compensated for what they did very well, offered me a job, pay, very nice pay. You know what I’m sayin santos?
I know i could get locked up if i continue to do buisness with them.
So? So nothin,  i don’t fuckin care! I make more a week then i do in a year, smuggling them over the border, and lettin them destribute wmd’s and drugs. Whos goin to say anything anyway? You? Hahahaha, you would never, who do u think IA is goin to beleive? a rookie fresh out the academy, or a tenured vet? Hahaha even if you snitch on me, they will be after you, and thats the last thing you want right?
How bout this, i talk to Ceasar, see if hes got an openin, and you could get a slice of the bread. What do you say to that, hmmmm?
Well think about this while your at it, you would make twice as much a week, then you would in a year. Your kids would be set for life, you and your wife too.
[Leans back into the chair, putting boots on the table]
Ok, i’ll give you till tomarra then the deals closed. Oh and by the way, if you mention this to anybody, i might make a visit to you wife and kids, do you under stand me?
Good. Now go check the east wing.

Act 1, Scene 4
Michael Gabriel Santos

[open, Sitting at the dining room table looking at bills]

Shit!
[puts bills down, puts his hand on his forehead slowly swiping back]
Why did he tell me that?
What is the pourpse of tellin me that he works for Ceasar.  is he trying to test me. Is he even legit?
He didnt seem like he was playin around.
And if he wasnt screwin around, why would he offer me a “position” with him?
what the hell should i do? Should I take the deal, he says he makes a lot, and money is a real scarce thing now-a-days.
I really need the money. WE really  need the money, its not every day someone offers you a six didget salary, we’re bearly gettin by with what im making now, and
between the kids schooling, both the morgages, mom and dads care.
But if I get cought, then everythings screwed, my family needs me. My family needs the money.
And even if i dont do this, what would i do bout smith, i couldnt live with myself if i just let him continue to endanger American citizens, but i cant report him, he knows where i live, and i have to protect my family.
And the likely hood of us getting cought is slim.
But i just dont know.
I cant beleive that im really trying to decide between morals, or money.
FUCK!!!!
Thats it i’ve made my choise, im goin to........