U2#8 Internet

• Eric VAlenti
  • What TV show did you watch in class?- Frontline Digital Nation
  1. What was this show about?- Learning about the dangers about the internet.
  2. What is the most memorable thing to you about this show?- The most memorable thing about the program is that in South Korea, it was interesting to find out that people died from spending to much time on the internet.
  3. Why/Why not -  is it important to watch shows like these?- It's important to watch these programs because it informs you about the dangers of the internet but it doesn't show the positive effects of the internet. 
  4. How will you keep your future family safe online?-  I would put parental restrictions on certain websites and tell them a speech on about the internet and the dangers but I wouldn't scare them away from the internet.
  5. Why is it important to talk with your family about internet safety- It is important to talk about internet safety because you need to know about the dangers of the internet.
  6. What advice would you give to parents that don't know how to keep their children safe online?- I would tell parents to tell their kids about the dangers and the negative effects of the internet but don't leave out the positive effects of the internet.