Unsuccessful, Cope

*Monday
*
​I keep forgetting to post these damn stories. So I'm gonna post them all in one post. 
That was for Monday. 

For Tuesday
I pride myself in being able to undoubtedly say that I have found and have practiced the epitome of the word cope. I used to hate that word when it was mentioned by my therapist. I used to think that "coping" was impossible when the my surrounding environment was constantly changing, but always negative. But over the past few weeks, maybe even months, I've been completely peaceful at mind. No matter what situation I found myself sitting in, while watching my friends fret and become emotional over the smallest events, I realized that I am hardly affected. At home, an environment that used to overwhelm me each and every day has become home. Anything and everything that my mother has said or constantly says, has done or constantly does to me does not anger or depress me anymore. I've realized that she is human. She controls her actions, decisions, and wahtsoever. And it is not my responsibility to control her, and it never has been. Understanding that: 1) I can't control her (or any other human for that matter), and 2) that its not my job to has taken a burden off of me. I'm at ease now.