Veronica Nocella: Final Perspective Drawing

a. What is one thing that your learned specifically that you did not know before.
One thing I learned that is vital with any one point perspective drawing is that the vanishing point is what determines the outcome of your drawing, and everything must be precise. I was never aware of how much of an impact one error could potentially make.

b. How did leaning this thing make your drawings better.
Well, learning this will make my drawings better, for I'll use each technique that I've learned though this drawing and apply it to anything else I decide to draw. 

c. If you did this assignment again, what would you do differently?
If I could do this assignment again, I would take more of the help I neglected to get. My final drawing would have been better than what it resulted to be. 

d. What is your advice to someone who has never drawn a one point perspective drawing before?
My advice would be to put into consideration each line you draw. Every single mark you put to paper is a commitment, and don't be too quick to marry an idea. 

e. What resource helped you the most and why?
The resource that helped me the most was probably the slideshow on moodle that explained every single step of drawing the art room. It was helpful guide, as well as a fantastic visual aid.