Week 9 - Day 1 & 2 print/matt

Neon has an atomic number of 10.It was discovered by Scottish chemist William Ramsay and English chemist Morris Travers in 1898 in London, England. Where did its name come from?[edit] Neon gets its name from Greek neos, meaning "new"Like krypton, neon was discovered through the study of liquefied air. The largest use for neon gas is in advertising signs. Neon is also used to make high voltage indicators and is combined with helium to make helium-neon lasers. Liquid neon is used as a cryogenic refrigerant. Cryonics meanings the freezing of corpses so that they are preserved, in the hope these people will be revived by future medical technologies and able to live again.
Since I was getting my nails and the project was to think out side the box i thought that the it should relate to me.
My process was fairly simple. I came up with a couple different designs then decided which one respresented it the best. After doing that it was the same as everyone else.
if were to do this project agian I would consider suing real nails posilsih so it could pop out.
Something I enojyed about this peoject was that fact that it was combined with bio-chem which meant wen had more time to work on it.