Why I Write

I

I write because when I have no other way to look, no other way to express my feelings, the paper of my hardback notebook is my escape from this world. Some have best friends, some have parents, some have Twitter and Facebook, but not me. It's just me, myself, and the notebook. I can speak my mind without being judged by others. I can release the things I hold close and dear to me, and never worry about its affect on those around me. When no one else understand me, the notebook is always there to be that understanding person. I can talk about my true feelings, talk about my stress, and relieve it without caution. My brain just leaks the thoughts on my mind onto the fine point of my #2 pencil and those thoughts end up on paper. And the process never ends. Whether its about how I feel about a person or about my experiences, writing will always give me positive feedback. It will never disagree, never reject those thoughts. And I like that. The brain can only hold so much till its breaking point. My brain is like a car, and writing is its oil change, giving me a fresh new start every time I close the pages.