World of 100- S.Kabangai

​Samuel Kabangai

chart_7
  1. For the language portion, I feel as though I was pretty close with the actually data. During the process, I was thinking about the people that I know and also the information that I know based on languages around the world. I was surprised to see that there were more people in the world who speak Chinese other than english.

chart_8

I may say that for the geographical locations, I was not as accurate as I though I was. I did not base my estimations on any facts but only my thoughts which came from my surroundings. After I saw the graph for the real data answers I was not surprised because the result made sense. At the time when I was filling out the data, I knew that China was the most populated, but I didn't know that their population was that much in order to alter results like that and have amount in the data.

chart_9

In the Religion category, I did not know much about each and every religion to make my predictions, thats why I think that my guesses were soo off. I was surprised to see that Christianity have a higher level. I was surprised because based on older information that I new a couple years ago, the nation of Islam was more populated and I did not know that the information changed.

Gina Dukes (Student 2012)
Gina Dukes

I think its interesting that you thought there were less Christians than Muslims, when in America it seems to be more Christians that Muslims. Maybe this could be due to your background..?