Zachary Sanders- Life Slide

In my slide I decided to base it on something that I love to do: Play video games. I don't remember what age I got into video games but I think the first type of hand held game I had or got handed down to me was a Game Boy from my mom. And from there I got a Game Boy Pocket, my first Nintendo DSi, a Wii, a Nintendo 3DS XL, an Xbox One, and finally another Nintendo 3DS XL since my second one broke along with the first one. Currently most games I play are FPS, platformers, and RPGS. FPS aka first person shooter are games where you, well, shoot things. For example the games Destiny and Destiny two that I have in my slides that are one of my favorite games. The next which is a platformer are pretty basic parkour type of games like Mario. Last, RPGS are popular games like Skyrim or for the older people out there a popular one like Dungeons and Dragons which isn't actually a video game but still goes along the terms of an RPG. Now explaining everything else in my slide like the procrastination and lazy things like the panda is pretty simple. It’s really just that, well, i'm a teen and there are times when teens are lazy and just don't want to do which is basically what I am expressing. But with all that in mind this is my slide.