Advance Essay- Keyonne Johnson

In my essay I talk about what kids have to do in their life but how some kids do not have the same problem. Sometimes does not have any one there to take there hand and help them through their life as a little kid.

My first time was that worst time for me, but I did not think that is would impact me so much later in life. I did not know that the people around me could care so much about one person that they just meet. Not give up on them even though they did not think that is was going to work and everytime I would go back there I thank them and work 120% harder because of what they did because of how they helped me get through a hard time in my life. “In the Congo, you grow up thinking about escape. When I was little, no one asked me what I wanted to become. They asked me where I wanted to go”. In some cases a lot of people do not go through some of the things that this kid has to go through and when I think of this it makes me remember the time were I was in a bad place at school and did not know how to go about things. I was breaking lot of things and doing whatever I wanted but then I found a gym with people that care about how I am feeling and that made me feel whole like I had lost something and after a year I have found it again. There is another thing that made me think of what other things that people or kids go through that not a lot of other kids go through.

There is a movie called beast of the southern wild and that has a kids perspective of them living in an environment that could flood at anytime. They have parties all the time and the school environment is not that good. There is this part were the father of a girl named hushpuppy is dying and he tells his daughter “No Crying” and for me that real hit me because sadly in this world things are taken from us and that will make us hurt but was have to be strong for the people that left us as my grandma said before she died “ boy you better not let anyone make you cry like that again because if they do I am beating your ass and then they ass” when he told hushpuppy that that is what it made me think of and that is one of the reason that I work so hard for everything I do even though sometimes I do not know what I am doing.