Advanced essay #1(Mama's house,kool-aid, and a gun.

Mama's house, Kool-aid, and a Gun Intoduction: This essay paints a picture and tells a story about my family. My family is all about loyalty and if you're not loyal to us they will shut you out. This story shows an example of my cousin being shut out because of lack of loyalty. The moral of this story is caring for your own family. This was my great grandmas house in Allentown. We always had visitors pop up either it was for family or friends we always had visitors at mamas. We always had our guard up and read people to see bad intentions in people. Allentown is where I was born, the streets were kinda rough. I remember when my cousins found a dead body behind my great grandmas shack. Allentown home of Dorney Park. Allentown known for there crazy up and down rides and sometimes those rides are outside Dorney. The streets can be up and down, my cousin was incarcerated for having weed in his car. My great grandmas’ house was a safe place and that's where my Grandma and Mom grew up eating arroz y frijoles then I came along eating fried plantains and rice watching cartoons. “ Seyahh comer, comer banaka” Screamed mama. The chairs in the kitchen looks like an antique wooden chair that has a maple brown. The stove is white and has pots and a tub of butter which is most likely not butter but leftovers. The cupboards are brown and attached to it is a paper towel rack, beside the cupboards is a big light over the stove. On top of the stove are little dolls for decoration. The size of the room is a small tight spaced kitchen packed with Kitchen utensils. The refrigerator contains leftover spanish food my great grandma made the day before, sugary Kool-Aid , butter, milk, cheese, and various dressings.My mom grew up in the same kitchen and walls. They used to say My mom had a bright smile that can light up a dark room. Me I came later as a toddler bad attitude and a hairline worse than the Mcdonalds sign,“Your head is enormous, Wsp Big head?, Your head is crazy big” and I heard that all my life, I would get tore up about my head because it was too big. My Uncle was a strong believer in God and went to church every sunday. Every sunday he would bring us to church, my uncle always had a smile on his face with his shiny bald head and faded mustache. This day will forever be in my head, I go to the kitchen to get me some nice sugary kool aid from the refrigerator, I poured my tall glass I turned the corner and I see a big figure and my uncle in the door frame. “ No don’t do this, Angel please” the tall figure has a long silver weapon pointed at my uncle's head ready to go off. I look closer and its begins to be clearer now it was a gun. I run upstairs thinking I’m going to hear a gunshot sound off, It’s silent then I hear a loud slam of the door, heavy breathing and praying. I wake up next morning my uncles eyes lifeless like he seen a ghost. We brush our teeth, put on our socks and shoes, and we prayed before we went downstairs. The kitchen. The same kitchen I went downstairs to get my sugary red kool-aid. The same kitchen my mom, uncles, aunts, cousins grew up in. I have a new memory now of the kool aid that made me think of the tall figure. Made me think of the gun, made me think of my Uncle. “Wash your hands, pray over breakfast, clean the dishes” I hear whispers between my great grandma and my uncle. “ Comer, Comer” my grandma yelled We got up from watching Spongebob and went to eat. The plate was rice and beans with some fried chicken and a glass of some nice sugary kool-aid with some ice at the bottom. “ You can’t have him come back ever again, the safety of the children is in your hands now” my grandma whispered angrily “ I know, I know mama” This experience was to always protect anyone your care about because as a man his job is to protect his family. The king lion protects his wife and his cubs from predators same as humans supposed to protect their wife and kids. My uncle was a lion and he stood tall in front of his son pulled out a gun on him, my uncle was protecting us. If my uncle stood in front of a gun that shows he will protect us from anything. My uncle would always be a hero for that and now he's teaching us cubs to protect like him.

Mama's house, Kool-aid, and a Gun

Intoduction: This essay paints a picture and tells a story about my family. My family is all about loyalty and if you're not loyal to us they will shut you out. This story shows an example of my cousin being shut out because of lack of loyalty. The moral of this story is caring for your own family.

This was my great grandmas house in Allentown. We always had visitors pop up either it was for family or friends we always had visitors at mamas. We always had our guard up and read people to see bad intentions in people. Allentown is where I was born, the streets were kinda rough. I remember when my cousins found a dead body behind my great grandmas shack. Allentown home of Dorney Park. Allentown known for there crazy up and down rides and sometimes those rides are outside Dorney. The streets can be up and down, my cousin  was incarcerated for having weed in his car. My great grandmas’ house was a safe place and that's where my Grandma and Mom grew up eating arroz y frijoles then I came along eating fried plantains and rice watching cartoons.  “ Seyahh comer, comer banaka”  Screamed mama. The chairs in the kitchen looks like an antique wooden chair that has a maple brown. The stove is white and has pots and a tub of butter which is most likely not butter but leftovers. The cupboards are brown and attached to it is a paper towel rack, beside the cupboards is a big light over the stove. On top of the stove are little dolls for decoration. The size of the room is a small tight spaced kitchen packed with Kitchen utensils. The refrigerator contains leftover spanish food my great grandma made the day before, sugary Kool-Aid , butter, milk, cheese, and various dressings.My mom grew up in the same kitchen and walls. They used to say My mom had a bright smile that can light up a dark room. Me I came later as a toddler bad attitude and a hairline worse than the Mcdonalds sign,“Your head is enormous, Wsp Big head?, Your head is crazy big” and I heard that all my life, I would get tore up about my head because it was too big. My Uncle was a strong believer in God and went to church every sunday. Every sunday he would bring us to church, my uncle always had a smile on his face with his shiny bald head and faded mustache.  This day will forever be in my head, I go to the kitchen to get me some nice sugary kool aid from the refrigerator, I poured my tall glass I turned the corner and I see a big figure and my uncle in the door frame. “ No don’t do this, Angel please” the tall figure has a long silver weapon pointed at my uncle's head ready to go off. I look closer and its begins to be clearer now it was a gun. I run upstairs thinking I’m going to hear a gunshot sound off, It’s silent then I hear a loud slam of the door, heavy breathing and praying. I wake up next morning my uncles eyes lifeless like he seen a ghost. We brush our teeth, put on our socks and shoes, and we prayed before we went downstairs. The kitchen. The same kitchen I went downstairs to get my sugary red kool-aid. The same kitchen my mom, uncles, aunts, cousins grew up in. I have a new memory now of the kool aid that made me think of the tall figure. Made me think of the gun, made me think of my Uncle. 
“Wash your hands, pray over breakfast, clean the dishes”
I hear whispers between my great grandma and my uncle. 
“ Comer, Comer” my grandma yelled 
We got up from watching Spongebob and went to eat. The plate was rice and beans with some fried chicken and a glass of some nice sugary kool-aid with some ice at the bottom. 
“ You can’t have him come back ever again, the safety of the children is in your hands now”  my grandma whispered angrily 
“ I know, I know mama”
This experience was to always protect anyone your care about because as a man his job is to protect his family. The king lion protects his wife and his cubs from predators same as humans supposed to protect their wife and kids. My uncle was a lion and he stood tall in front of his son pulled out a gun on him, my uncle was protecting us. If my uncle stood in front of a gun that shows he will protect us from anything. My uncle would always be a hero for that and now he's teaching us cubs to protect like him.