All booked

All booked
All booked

Welcome to all booked as Damola, Cole, and Giann tackle their newest series Things falls apart written by Chinua Achebe. This is part one of three of the discussion of the book.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ehWz7rrioWpiSKOkVKkxC1VezYU4B2Lv/view?usp=share_link

Samaiyah Snowden (Student 2023)
Samaiyah Snowden

This podcast was really fun to listen to. The dialogue, jokes, and unfiltered speech all made this sound like an actual conversation, and I feel like this is an example of how people would talk in real life because it didn't sound scripted or forced.

Sarahi Franco-Morales (Student 2023)
Sarahi Franco-Morales

I like that you began your podcast discussion with a question it was a great way to explain the book to the audience. The tone of your podcast was great and engaging to the listener. You guys did a great job with the back-and-forth, I was interested the whole way through, and heard different perspectives from each member, it showed analysis which was entertaining.   

Samuel Masters (Student 2023)
Samuel Masters

I really enjoyed this podcast. It was entertaining and you guys did a great job not holding back and talking about a lot of the negative aspects. This I think gave me a pretty good idea of what is going on in the story.

Samson McCarthy (Student 2023)
Samson McCarthy

This was great to listen to your discussions were natural and you made discussing some pretty terrible things oddly funny. You did great and I'm excited to listen to your future ones.

Thomas Moore (Student 2023)
Thomas Moore

The jokes are really fun especially when you use slang it makes the dialogue feel natural. I think the first question was a little forced but from that point on everything flowed.

Thomas Moore (Student 2023)
Thomas Moore

Rylee McMillan (Student 2023)
Rylee McMillan

The back and forth dialogue was very natural which is what I think made this podcast seem legitimate. You each encouraged other members of your group to speak in a kind way and the overall knowledge of the book shows that you actually read it.