All booked

Welcome to All booked as Damola, Cole, and Giann tackle their newest series Things falls apart written by Chinua Achebe. This is part three of the discussion of the book.

Owen Lin (Student 2023)
Owen Lin

I enjoyed the transition from the intro music to the podcast. And it was nice how your introduction was so enthusiastic. You guys did a good job at making your conversation feel natural and on topic.

Sarahi Franco-Morales (Student 2023)
Sarahi Franco-Morales

You guys did a great job summarizing your story without losing the audience. You guys have a unique podcast because you do well, including your personal takes and analyzing them. Excellent podcast series I really enjoyed it!

Nicholas Schaeffer (Student 2023)
Nicholas Schaeffer

I really liked your summary and how thorough it was. I also thought it was interesting how you viewed the main character as a bad guy. I liked that you rated the book and backed up your opinions

Cindy Bui (Student 2023)
Cindy Bui

The podcast was great. They asked each other questions to move the discussion forward. They showed knowledge when referencing events in the book. Nice energy!

Michael Reed (Student 2023)
Michael Reed

Both of you spoke clearly, it was a shame that cole wasnt able to be on. But without him you did just fine. I really like the way you conversed and talked about topics, it flowed well and stayed structured around the main theme of this episode.

Samuel Masters (Student 2023)
Samuel Masters

I thought it was a pretty good podcast. As Damola said, the summary was depressing but I think you guys did a good job making it through that fast and moving onto the main focuses of the podcast.

Samaiyah Snowden (Student 2023)
Samaiyah Snowden

The intro music was nice to listen to, and it was a good podcast to listen to! The summary was thorough, and I liked the way your podcast was more relatable because it didn't feel like a forced conversation.

Diana Escobar (Student 2023)
Diana Escobar

I really enjoyed listening to your podcast! Although it was just the two of you, you both still did a great job speaking about the book. Your energy is up and it doesn't sound awkward. Great job!