Alysha's story "The other side"

I lost my mother at the age of 4 due to a car accident ever since then I been a daddy’s little girl. Last night I got a phone call “Hello is this, Joshua house?” “This is his daughter, who is this?” I ask with confusion “This is samatha I’m sorry to inform you but Joshua Santana has pass away earlier this day, if you want to see him come to Boston masschutes hospital” I couldn’t help but to cry, he was on a business trip and meanwhile he was there he was visiting his mom, which I never meet but she seem so nice when I talk to her on the phone & saw pictures. I now attend Christopher elementary school in Boston, Massachusetts I live with both my grandparents Maria & Jose. Of course as a new kid my stomach was turn, feeling nauseous by the minute, my shirt was getting wrinkle as I twist it from being so nervous. “Class this is Cattleya, welcome her she’s new.”

As everyone started to stare at me I felt as though I was melting, a girl name Isabella & five other kids came towards me after class with a look on their faces, like I had something of theirs, if I was an alien. As I slowly move back baby step at a time, I ask myself was this even a good choice? As they approach me a girl whisper “Ask her” as Isabella roll her eyes she say “Fine, Cattleya isn’t it, well doesn’t matter, do you know about S double P.” I look at her with a confuse face, as I try to open my mouth she say, “Never mind you don’t” I shouted “Wait, um this might sound weird’ but can you tell me what that is, my dad was in it but he never told me.”  The bell rang & they rush away.

During lunch period I look around for a empty chair but not one was open as I walked past the popular group they snicker under their breath & roll their eyes. As I turn to the bathroom so I can eat there, Isabella shouted “Cattleya, come here we have a seat for you” with a big smiled I came toward with acceptation and relief. She started to tell me S double P is Super power people; she started to talk about how her and the group had different powers. Isabella had the power to control stuff with out touching the object. She showed me an example, she pull the chair underneath the popular girl as she try to sit and she fell. I laugh so hard even tough deep inside I knew it was wrong, the others showed me their powers after school. Luisto had the power of speed & strength known as a vampire his skin was as light as can be with glossy ocean blue eyes I couldn’t stop but look at him, he was the shyest from them all even though they were not.  

To be continue .....