Annotations

Annotation 1:

Fazlollah, Mark. Lawsuit: Cops plated evidence on trio.February 01, 2013
The Philadelphia Police Department got removed from the elite drug unit because apparently they were accused of arresting the suspect on invalid charges after breaching the wrong apartment. This is a great example because the Police were accused of planting drugs on the suspects but there are no evidence that states such. It’s situations like these that make it hard for there to be a one hundred percent sure case in the Philadelphia Police Department because there is no evidence that proves such and there is no evidence proving that the suspects are lying or not.

Annotation 2: Fazlollah, Mark. Lawsuit: Cops plated evidence on trio.February 01, 2013 Also, there were six officers involved that have not yet made a comment about the situation. The officers were withdrawn from at least 260 criminal cases because they were just accused of planted drugs on the suspects. There are no evidence that proves so so why is everything happening with out no real proof?

Annotation 3:  Fazlollah, Mark. Lawsuit: Cops plated evidence on trio.February 01, 2013 The lawsuit says that the Agents that deal with narcotics busted in the apartment and there was a statement stating that the warrant that they were using wasn't for that apartment it was for a completely other apartment. But there is no proof that states all this? The article's most commonly used word is "apparently" and "accused" witch means that they are not one hundred percent sure that everything is.

Annotation 4: Fazlollah, Mark. Lawsuit: Cops plated evidence on trio.February 01, 2013 "After finding no drugs, the suit said, one officer "planted a bag of narcotics in the apartment and claimed to have found it there." It did not identify the officer supposedly involved in planting drugs." was a section that stood out for me in the whole article because what proof is there proving that the officer did the act? Why are the officers being treated such when there are just witnesses that could be lying or covering for someone. I think that they should be more organized when dealing with cases like this.

Annotation 5: Slobodzian A. Joseph. Case Of Philadelphia Priest raping. January 25, 2013 This article titled "Case of Philadelphia priest and former teacher accused of raping altar boy headed to jury" was an article that was surrounded by assumptions towards the 49 year old man. Just because the man has a criminal record, everyone attacks him and believes everyone else towards him with little evidence just because he has a history. I think that the man should not be treated in such manner just because he is accused with little evidence which could be proven wrong.