Art Slide - Smith

In this project we had to create a prospective picture of one side of the art room. First I had to draw a square in the middle of the paper and draw a center point at the center of the paper. Then I had to draw lines from the center of the paper to the sides of the paper to complete the walls. We had to include in our picture everything on the wall that you have chosen. I had included the counter, cabinets, bookcases and the materials used for the art studio. By doing this I had to draw many diagonal and horizontal lines using a ruler and of course a pencil. I also had to include lights, air vents, windows and the pictures that are on the wall. Those were the most important things in the room. I believe the most easiest thing I had to draw for this project was the air vents, the lights, windows and the class room door. I believe the most difficult was the cabinets, bookcases, the ceiling tiles and most of all, the tables. The reason why they were so hard was because they were all 3D. It is quiet difficult trying to figure out  how to draw a 3D picture. All and all I thought that this project was a bit challenging but it was very very fun. I enjoyed doing this project and I hope I do another like this one day.  
Tyler Creighton
Art picture
Art picture