Benchmark Reflection

For the project I was assigned to work with jesús, Taylor and Steven. The group was good for me because they were people I easily got along with. Although we all had things that made it so we couldn’t work we addressed those thing and the project went through very smoothly. None of us argued or complained about where the project was headed which made things easy on everyone. I was left in charge of the video and website. I did the best I could for the website which was a slight bit difficult based off of what we had, but the video went great. Jesús was a great help making the script for the video and finding some other components for it. I handled the rest of the video and although I wasn’t in class some days I made sure I got what I had to do done while out of class so we could have all of our components done on time. I worked on the production of our video component, which meant I had to film, act and edit the footage we got. Taylor and Steven helped me with acting and Jesús gave me stuff that would further help me edit. In the end I would love to work with this group again because we worked together very well and all made sure we got out work done on time. Everyone did what he or she had to do and no one even began to argue during the course of the project. I feel that we worked as a good team and everyone got done what they had to get done.