Blog Post #3

My lobbying topic was curfew. This year would have to be a bad year in my point of view because, as a underage minor, the city has decided to make the curfew earlier "due to the increase of violence" with flash mobs. For the government, this year would be considered a good year because they successful passed a law regarding the curfew problem.
The text of the actual bill is here

Picture of the new time curfews
​To change this law or correct this law, citizens and voters are essential to this law. However the people essential to this problem when the voters do not come through the government officials like the commissioner and mayor. 
ramsey
ramsey
This article may be true but there are other precautions to correct this problem. I think stricter penalties against their parents are in order with these strict curfew changes. I believe that this curfew change isn't going to be affective against these flash mobs. They have made the curfew earlier before and the flash mob have ceased to go down.

Possible good allies to help solve this curfew issue are the citizens of philadelphia who have conflict with this new curfew. We could first make a petition to boycott the bill. I could influence some of the youth around me to discourage flash mobs or not to attend a mob.