Childhood Cancer Reflection

This was by far my favorite project that I've done all year. Not only was this my favorite project of the year but one of the most stressful. When doing a project like this there are gonna be many major glows and grows and I had just a few.

My first blog post was very exciting to write but I was also nervous about say the same thing over and over again. When doing the research I had to look at different accredited resources that gave me great information. The problem I had with this is that most of the websites said the same thing over and over again. So it took a lot of research for me to get to 500 words in that blog post. I wish I could go back and go more into detail about different types of childhood cancer and which ones are curable and not curable.

My blog post number two was definitely the most exciting. My interview was one of the best things I've done so far in my life. I was finally able to show someone that they weren't forgotten about by the teenage community. When going into this interview I thought it would be very sad, but it turned out to be a really good teenage conversation. The person I interviewed was very down to earth and funny. This interview showed met that life is too short to walk around sad and mopey and to live each and every day like it's your last.

Blog post number three was the most stressful of them all. It was so stressful, I had to get an extension. First off my Agent Of Change didn't go exactly how I planned it. I planned on going to CHOP and visiting cancer, but that didn't work out so I decided to make care packages. The person I gave my care package to is a senior at SLA by the name of Matt. I was definitely surprised by his reaction, I thought he would hate it but he really enjoyed it. I guess I did make the change I wanted to. I just wanted to make people happy and that's what I did.