Chris and Alex Podcast #1

Episode 1 of Attack on Titles: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_Q-aTBxlX4rCJiyO2iy8OAdHv3nyRL25/view?usp=sharing

Podcast Logo
Podcast Logo

Lisjen Abedinaj (Student 2023)
Lisjen Abedinaj

I really like this podcast because Alex and Chris did a very great job of describing the characters and their role in the book and also, there are very interesting quotes that you guys mentioned in the podcast, and they made it very clear of explaining how the author wants to tell by the quotes that they picked in the book.

Anna Flenner (Student 2023)
Anna Flenner

I really like how natural this podcast felt, and the chemistry between you two doesn't seem awkward or unbalanced at all, which I really liked. Very informative, good job!

Zachary Ryan (Student 2023)
Zachary Ryan

I like how you start by setting up the book allowing the listener to get a basic understanding of the book while also getting your personal views on each character.

Joshua Reyes-Pascual (Student 2023)
Joshua Reyes-Pascual

I like the enthusiasm used in the beginning with the way the tone was set. I think your podcast title is very unique. The conversation flowed well and I was able to understand your points. I really like how you also set up the perspective of characters and how you interpret them.

Kayla Parlin (Student 2023)
Kayla Parlin

There was such a natural flow to the conversation that made it feel like I was listening to the radio, it really highlights how much effort went into your podcast prep.

Joseph Flanagan (Student 2023)
Joseph Flanagan

I like how your conversation flowed well and it sounded like you knew what you wanted to talk about before starting. This made the podcast easy to follow and enjoyable.