Collapsibility- France vs. South Korea

My project focuses on France and South Korea.  Both countries have their strengths and weaknesses, although France has considerably more strengths.  South Korea is a relatively new country, which mean they have more challenges to over come than France.  France has experience and stability that results in a very low chance of collapse.  My project is an interactive PowerPoint that puts France and South Korea head to head on Jared Diamond's five-point frame work.  Each slide focuses on one of the points a gives a rating to each country between zero and ten, in the end the points are tallied and the country closest to 50 is the least likely to collapse.  Some of the points are straightforward, such as "Climate Change" and "Citizen's Response to Environmental Damage" while others were more complex such as "Hostile Neighbors" and "Friendly Trade Partners".  Relationships with neighboring countries and trade partners are constantly changing and need to be evaluated on different levels.  One difficult part of the project was finding useful, reliable and, interesting sources.  While my project includes hyperlinks some of those do not lead to the most interesting sites.