December 1963

Screen shot 2011-02-08 at 3.06.33 PM
Screen shot 2011-02-08 at 3.06.33 PM
The Story Of Us in December 1963, I was part of the elite unit of the U.S Marines. We were known for our raids in storms, that we were dubbed Riders On The Storm. However, one night we all had on our Poker Face, however I was the Better Man. During the final hand, I was Wasting Time, while the other guy was Livin' on a Prayer. I mean it was so intense the Lights looked another color! At the end of the game, we went our Separate Ways, and I think he was doing some weird Voodoo. 
The next day came, I looked at the newspaper with the headline, "President was Assassinated Yesterday." So right away, I called to my Home Sweet Home, to get the scoop on the assassination. When my wife picked up the phone, she was surprised to hear my voice and said " Your Alive..." so I told her "because of the assassination, we are now 2 steps behind." She quickly told me, "Don't let your crew do anything With or Without You."
That night, my friend and co-pilot was killed in combat, and at his funeral after the salute, his wife left a special message on his stone:

"You are like a Candle in The Wind"

A few days later, I made Sparks Fly while working in the garage. It was my friends footlocker and my wife had asked "What are you doing?" So I told her, "I gotta get through this."