Descriptive essay

My day.

Laugh’s, cheers, fun as we were approaching the field dead silence came upon us. It was an amazing bus, fun, laughs, people singing, laughing, and having a good time like we weren’t about to play are first game it was the most important in my eye’s.  We saw the field it was a beautiful amazing sight. We got all are things and did are running, it felt like seconds doing all that. Then the opposing school bus came all eyes on them as they got off their bus. We saw them they looked menacing; they had the eyes locked on us like a snake eyeing it’s pray. We tried to look more menacing, but got a burst of laughter instead that’s what are team is like, were good people.  We stretched and did drills laughs fun trying to ease the mood. Game time I didn’t start, and me sitting on the bench felt like hours.

My name would be called soon, as I heard my name my heart dropped to my stomach, it was the first time I played in a soccer game, because I was never good enough to play, but hard work has it benefits.  As the game started we scored, it was a senior James he was an amazing player, he’s movements were fluid as a butterfly he was no doubt are best player, without him we wouldn’t be where we are now. Another goal in an instant I was on the field, which made me feel better. I thought what If I messed up what if we lost because of me and I would be off the team and my time to shine got darker like the door at the end of the light. Then I remembered my captain said don’t think about anything just think about getting the ball. When I got in I was running my hardest breathing my hardest, and through all of my hard work through the summer I made a great pass.  Which caught my coaches eye and a lot of my peers as well, I got cheers and I heard my name could of possible been the best moment of my year so far it was amazing. Then half time I was feeling good and we were up 4-1.

Coach put me in and it felt amazing running out there time flies by and when you get the rush from kicking the ball and hearing the team shouts your name there is nothing else like it. Like a kick, or a rush like drinking an energy drink. It was fun and I was doing a good job. Then I was taken out again good breather because I was getting really tired, friends all loved how I played and we had laughs and had a fun time it was a fame but it felt like I was at school having fun and being myself. Then we scored again, the game was practically over, and Coach told us not to score again which showed great sportsmanship and how good of a guy he is. Then when I as about to get in for the last time no butterfly’s this time no pressure are goalie made a bad mistake which got them back in the game and added extra pressure. But no mistakes, the game was over. They have to beat us, we don’t beat are self’s.

The bus didn’t come for hours we were bored, hot hungry, and thirsty but were all sillies and played more soccer. Boring bus ride. Once we got there we got are stuff and there was Maggie and Justin waiting for us.

Me, Matt, Mike, Justin and Maggie wanted to go to 5 guys and we were desperately and tired but 5 guys were worth it. It took forever once we got on in but again it was worth it amazing burger a meal worth are win. laughs, fun and good food! Matt found a 5-dollar bill so we got more fries, their fries are amazing.  It was time to leave then we all said are good-byes and we left. Matt and me walked the rest of the from Snyder. The walk was fun it was are usual walk we made fun of each other had laughs and talked about the game matt was a ball boy that day I made fun of him it was a good bye. As I said my goodbye’s I say the whole day before me and I said “ what a good day” I got home I told my mom and dad about my game they were proud of my upset they couldn’t be there but proud. Then I laid my head on my pillow and said “ what a good day”