F***ing Septa

​That one week when septa decided to go on strike in the middle of the winter. I had to carpool with my some people. My ride forgot about me and i was standing near amtrak station freezing  so i decided to wait a little bit more thinking they would eventually would pick me up. My phone had died so i couldn't call anyone. while standing there freezing there was a guy selling hats and scarves he glanced at me and started to talk to me mind you this is like 6o'clock at night. so he started to talk to me and then reached out and hugged me cause i was shaking. I got a little creeped out cause he was touching me and he smelt like alcohol when he let go off me his hand had brushed my cheek and he went "Woah your cheeks are soft" then started to massage my face i stood scared out of my mind and only thing i could say was " Please stop your scaring me" he let go off me in a stupor yelling "Oh i'm sorry"  then offered me a ride with his cousin i declined and walked back to the school where Lehman gave me some money for a cab .I hoped in the cab and guy looked in the window and said " take care of yourself" and i drove off  scariest moment of my life. at least i got some earmuffs