Facebook In spanish0:

​LOL! Facebook in spanish is the most most likely one of the funniest things to make my day. I get to click "me gusta" over and over. Just made me laugh (: I was surprised to see "inicio" as home? I thought casa means home? Or does that mean house? It might just be the fact that I know the layout of Facebook so well which made it easy for me to get around.. or maybe I actually just know the many basic terms of spanish and it helped me to understand what to click and what not to click :) Though there were times and when I was like.. "UH... i hope this is the right button!" I was able to scroll to mi amigos and mi familia.. and feel so wowed that I can see which is mi tio or mi tia and mi hermana.. etc. To me.. spanish is still like a foreign language that I can understand a little but it's just not natural forme. I laugh at when I use it correctly because it still sounds like this crazy language that you would say as a child so your parents could never understand you. It is still so unique to me.. and new.. but I can grasp some interesting concepts of it (: