Final Podcast : Joie, Espi, Sydne and Cameron

​The Final podcast consist of the discussion of the entire book. We also included the discussion of the entire book. For the majority of this book we had similar response to the text. This was a very to listen to studies, that in many cases to our life circumstances. 

During first podcast we discussed chapter's 1-3. We discussed the topics from each chapter and related them back to real life situations. Esperanza also read out some discussion questions that she came up with herself while she did her reading which allowed us to get other different opinions and commonalities that we shared while reading on our own as well. It was very easy to have a conversation with 4 people because there was more opinions involved and ideas that were shared. Having a nice lay out of the conversation also helps because there's very few pausing moments which makes the podcast a much richer material. 

​Our group discussed the chapters 4-7, for the second podcast. During these chapters we got a first hand look on the saying "How To Lie with Statistics". We learned that it is all about showing what you want and not showing all of your collected data. In chapter 5, it was quoted,"there is terror behind numbers." The point we got from that was that you can cut a graph off and withhold certain data to the audience at any point and it wouldn't be considered as changing the data, but showing what we want. 

​Our third podcast consist of us speaking about chapter 8-10. We spoke on our final opinions on the book. We tried to relate what we learned in the final chapter to what we learned in previous stats classes.