Haiti and Madagascar Collapse-ability

The countries I selected for this project were Haiti and Madagascar. My current region is Central America and the Caribbean, where Haiti is and my previous region was Sub-Saharan Africa, where Madagascar is. Both of these countries are developing island nations. I chose these nations because I thought they were similar enough to compare together, yet different enough to have different environmental problems affect them. For each of the 5 point framework, including, Environmental Damage, Climate Change, Hostile Neighbors, Friendly Trade Partners, and their Response to Environmental Damage, each of the countries chosen had a different level of difficulty to find the information needed for each of these points. For example: finding the response to environmental damage for Haiti was much easier than finding it for Madagascar, because they are still recovering from a disaster. If I could change one thing about my project, I would change the countries I chose, I probably would not pick Madagascar as a country again because it was very difficult to find information about it.