History Journal #20, History Journal #25, English Journal #36

History Journal #20 - Social Change
Why is social change sometimes fast and sometimes slow?

Fast- For social change to be fast, you would have to be connected to society in a way to have the ability to critique in fast social change. 

Examples: Occupying the wall street (People wants to be able to have their voice be heard and fight for their rights in terms of society.)

Also, any type of career you're interested in or major in is FAST in social change.

Slow- 
- People are often afraid to be judged by others.
- Doesn't bother with things that are revolved around them.
- Equal rights.
- Costs.

Outline main ideas about tipping points
- Crime
- HIV
- AIDS 

-
 Discrimination
- Advertising
- Social policy 
- Rules
- Cause and effect
- Virus
- Disease 
- Infectious 
- World

History Journal #25 - What is Revolution?

​What is a revolution? 
- Revolution is a rebellion by people who is in the attempt to change a government that would put an end to another country’s rule from their own. 

Example: Revolutionary war

Define
- Taking over a government
- Great term or change 
- Not just good; it could be better or worst
- Society
- Global things
- Oppression 

Changes course of history
Taking control
- Sometimes violent 
- New ideas
- Personal abuse 
- Dissatisfaction

Examples
- Flash mobs
- Technology
- Large people

English Journal #36 - I Wish I Could...

I wish I could be more confident. I wish I could be tall. I wish I could have the pear shape of a runway 
pageant than feeling self conscious in this apple shape of mine. I wish I could run five-miles. I wish I could eat anything and never have to worry about calories. I wish I could major in both cosmetology and nursing. I wish I could get straight A's. I wish I could be more outgoing, than being so socially awkward. I wish I could find my voice. I wish I could be more opened. I wish I could stop the feelings for this one person. I wish I could have the eager to talk to the people I don't not intentionally talked to anymore. I wish I could go back and change all of the mistakes I've done. I wish I could stop dwelling on the past. I wish I could see the world in such beauty than darkness. I wish I could pain my nails neatly. I wish I could be more stylish in beauty. I wish I could make videos like those Beauty guru's on Youtube. I wish I could shop everyday. I wish I could easily blog and not have a hard time thinking about what to write. I wish I could succeed in both cosmetology and nursing. I wish I could succeed later in life and have the perfect life that I imagined.