Human Trafficking Blog Post #2

Human Trafficking, a story that never ends…

Why does this continue? Will this ever end? Why does this happen? Is it for greed or do the Traffickers do this to feel superior? What are the reasons behind this? Is there a way to stop this?

Human Trafficking is not just making people work in farms, orchards and factories; Human Trafficking puts women and children into prostitution. These people are sold into sex trafficking and their scared because they know that the place that they are being taken to is not going to make them happy.

These children, women and men who become Victims are forced to work and are tortured if they slow down. They are even raped and treated like trash. This is beyond Human Understanding of why captors would do this. What is it that makes them think this?

Human and Sex Trafficking is an underground trade. What I mean by that is that the underground is like a black market, it’s all done in secrecy. I found out that women that are aggressive towards their Captors are treated work while does their “work”. There is an interesting Blog Post I found that talks about not just women in Sex and Human Trafficking but men too. The comments show what people think about Human and Sex Trafficking. 
Human Trafficking Arguement