I Knew You Were The One (cont)

a moment and she could tell, "just trust me", she said. I sat back and just went along for the ride.
We got inside and we couldn't see where the dresses were. So my mom asked a lady that worked there. I thought to myself and asked why would they have an old lady doing this type of work. I guess the old need money just like the young. We went to the back where the dresses were and from what I saw I quickly became discouraged. I didn't even want to look anymore. My mom suggested we try dresses on to see what color I needed. So we did that. It was this one dress i thought the colors looked really nice on me, but it was too big. It just didn't fit me right. Next I tried on this pink dress to see how that color looked but my mom stopped me before I could even look in the mirror. She didn't like it. I never believed when people said third time is the charm but I became a believer today. The third dress I tried on made me so happy. I couldn't stop looking in the mirror. And I got so many compliments on it. I knew this was the one. it just felt so right. There was just one thing It needed to be altered because it was too big for me in the waist. Good thing they did that there.
I couldn't believe it I found my prom dress and it only took two and a half hours. I guess you just know when something it the right thing for you. And I found my perfect dress.