I should have stayed in bed.

I woke up exactly 65 minutes after the time that I set my alarm for. It was set for 6:15 and I didn't roll out of bed until 7:20. I like to take my time getting out of bed in the morning, so it's not strange for my alarm to be set 20 to even 30 minutes earlier than I actually want to get up. The only important thing is that I leave my house at 7:05, it gives me just enough time to walk to the bus stop and get on the bus. I'll arrive at school around 7:40 and have plenty of time to socialize and eat breakfast in the morning. Today, I don't know the exact time I got to school, and I wasn't late, but I certainly didn't have enough time to follow my pleasant morning routine. 

It turns out that I rushed for nothing, I had four classes today, since it is Wednesday, and three of my teachers were not in the building today. So that was three hours of nothing. The other class was assistant teaching for a junior physics class, except, there were no juniors to teach seeing they were all taking the PSSA test. Instead, I went to Darlings Cafe with Ms. Gerkie and the four non-junior, non-PSSA-taking members of her spanish 5 class and had a nice hot chocolate. I guess you could say that made it all worth it.