Identity And Belonging Podcast

My goal in my podcast Is to focus on how Haisha see herself vs how other people see her and how she identifies identity. She focused more on a personal experiences to better express what she knows and to inform everyone real life issues people are going through. I am proud that I get to have her talk about an experience that she has struggled with personally. This podcast is a common topic nowadays and I wanted to get the point across that we live in a place where you get judge no matter what you look like or how you are their is always someone there to bring you down but you just have to ignore the others on what they say because you know who you are and that's all that matters.

Working on this podcast was a really great experience. I feel like hearing her talk about her situations made me realize how people are judging on something that means so much to a person. I got to connect with Haisha personally from this and I feel like I'm not alone with the situations I went through because now I know others go through it too. I feel like creating this podcast overall and adding the final touches went really well.
Podcast

Michaela Peterson (Student 2017)
Michaela Peterson

Strengths: Haisha was a really interesting choice for an interview, and it worked really well. I think your questions, or at least the ones we heard, were really interesting and good for coaxing out stories. She sounds really comfortable talking to you, which allowed the stories she told seem more earnest.

Improvements: Adjust the volume for consistency. The music was fine, but the recording came in really loud.