If I had known

​Today I return to school after being out for a while. My mother & I had a deadline to find a place. So last week we were stressing out trying to find a place. No worries. A place has been found. That's not the story I was going to tell though, today was Story Slam day in Chase's story telling course. I had completely forgotten about it. First of all I walked into class slightly late. Lucky for me they hadn't begun the slam so I didn't interrupt any one's story or anything of that nature. When I walked in Chase said "Hello" & I took a seat in one of the open chairs near Kelly. I took a second to observe the room and listen to what Chase was telling the class. I quickly remember what the date was, it was Tue. Story Slam is always on Tue. Ironically the theme was " if I had known then". I was a nervous wreck most of the slam hoping that I wasn't chosen, because I had no story to tell. Boy I tell you " if I had known then" well before then that I should of had one prepared I would of been far more relaxed.