Interracial Dating: Is it still a taboo topic?

​This interview is about the topic of interracial dating and how those around me whom are very close to me feel about it. 

Crossing boundaries to me, means to step out the the boundary zone that was set by society and do something that is unexpected. This taboo topic is one of which fits this description completely. While I was interviewing these two [My mother and my best friend Joey] I learned that love is not always about what someone looks like on the outside, on the inside is that main thing that counts. It also gave me a better look at my mother and my close friend, it showed me that they aren't shallow and they view people in a better way. I agree completely on everything they said, and I feel as though people who listen to this will also respect their views. Interviewing is a good way to learn about others, different topics and yourself. I learned a lot, and this project was a great way to learn about society altogether. 
interview

Keyaira Doughty (Student 2014)
Keyaira Doughty

I think that this is a great topic ! There are many interracial relationships going on and its a very interesting thing to focus on. Also i love when your mom talked about how you can't help who you fall in love with this is so true and people will never understand until they see what it feels like to fall in love. Good Job :)

Kristi Bezhani (Student 2014)
Kristi Bezhani

This was a really interesting podcast let a lone topic. It was very fun to listen to because the beginning hooked the audience with a teenagers perspective, and then it was even more entertaining to listen once your mom basically concluded how people can't help falling in love with the people they fall in love with. I loved your conclusion as well.

Antonio Reveron (Student 2014)
Antonio Reveron

It's amazing how crossing a boundary can be seen as a wonderful thing. In this topic, I would have to agree, actually. Nicely done, yet there were parts I didn't here because of the dog barking.