Kevin Kevin Kevin (Wednesday)

Kevin( my little brother)

" I remember one time I really didn't feel like going to school and mom specifically told me I had to go this day and I decided to be stubborn and just stay. So I decide I'm just gonna stay in my room until she goes to work. Well and hour passes, past the time she was supposed to leave and I start to get nervous. ohhhh my God, Kat, she called out! The one day I decide to stay home is the one day she wants to call off. So I'm thinking to myself it's cool, she never checks my room anyways so i'l be fine. But then I hear her walking in the hallway, to the bathroom and to her room and downstairs to her room; she just wouldn't stay still, and every time I heard her walk someone i was so scared (LOL). The messed up part was not that I got caught it's how I got caught and in which moment. ok, so, as I'm hiding  out, feeling like Ann Frank in the Attic, trying not to make any noise I suddenly have to pee! I tried to hide it as long as I could and I peeked outside of my door and she has both her room door and th bathroom door open, so it was automatically not an option to try and use the bathroom without being caught. It was too risky... Kat.. don't judge me. I really! Really! Really! had to go.. So i found a bottle in my room and used it if u know what i mean! :( .. literally a minute later all I hear is my scream, "KEVIN get down here!".. I forgot my book-bag downstairs. smh