Lit log #1

My artwork is about how the man and the boy have such a great bond together and I think it’s amazing what they have. Throughout the beginning of the book the man and the boy woke up in the woods together and it was scary for them because it was dark out. Also how they stick by each other and the man knows he has to look after the boy no matter what and that he can’t leave him behind because the boy would end up dead very fast. I chose to make the scene this way because I thought it was a good way to let people know about how important bonds and relationships are with people. How being close with someone and having their back and them having your back can go a very long way and can help you out when you really need it. Like for example the man and the boy cuddle up when it started to rain and they needed to get under the rock to stay warm or when the man gave the boy the soda that he found behind the fallen soda machine so that they boy could enjoy probably his last soda ever and that he was drinking something so he wouldn’t die of thirst. The significance of the artwork is just friendship and love and that The man and the boy are a perfect example of what a true friendship should look like and how you need to have each other’s back and look out for one another. I also think that it’s a good example because the man thinks about how he might have to kill the boy in order to survive later on but i truly think he won’t do it because one he won’t have the guts but two he has build such a strong bond with the boy that he would feel so much guilt and would think about it everyday for the rest of his li

IMG-4712
IMG-4712