Logan Art Slide Show

​I wanted to make my collage based off of something that reflects my childhood. So I choose to combine all of the classic Disney movies, characters, or slogans that show what Disney really is. Before making making my collage I had to decide which movies I wanted to include, since there are so many movies. From there I had to decided where they would fit and how those pictures would look next to each other.
The next art project was to create a fabric. For this project I knew I wanted to make a dress but I was unsure if I could do it. So I made a practice image which is just a regular piece of fabric.  Then I started working on the dress that I wanted to make, yet I still was unsure of how to do small details of the dress to really make it look like flowing fabric. With the help of Mrs. Hull I was able to adjust my dress and turn it into something that I am proud off.
For the photo editing project I knew I wanted to use picture that I couldn't draw, but I also new that  I wanted to reflect myself a little bit. In the first blur of the girl with the cracked glasses shows that life is tough. In the Superwoman picture I wanted to show how I will run whenever my friends or family is in trouble. And the last picture of the elephant walking alone shows that how I have taken a different path than many others, it also shows that sometimes I walk alone. 
In my illustrations I knew that I wanted to improve on how I drew faces and eyes. So I choose a song that would help me do that called Pretty Brown Eyes by Mint Condition. I was also inspired by another son called Key to My Heart this song explains how the a girl doesn't want to tell the boy how she feel but he still has the key to her heart. 
I feel like I am improving in my art. I want to continue trying new things and making progress.