Los Fotos- Majarucon

Israh Mohammed (Student 2018)
Israh Mohammed

I understood Helena tried to juggle and her sister didn’t want to try it. She is outgoing and her sister is shy. Leon is at park. Leon is a juggler and he’s from Philadelphia. I liked that your stories were very creative and very detailed. Allowed me to create a very vivid picture in my mind. I suggest that you work on your adjective placement. Quality adjective comes before the noun and the quantity adjective comes after the noun.

Cindy Chen (Student 2018)
Cindy Chen

I understood that the hylanna mom is a teacher and she like to take picture of her daughter and how Miguel and his mother went to the market. I also understood how you meet Leon in the park and how he is a juggler. I liked how the photos were clear and how you took some photos around Rittenhouse and how your pronunciation was goood. I suggest that title were in the video and a few error but I really like this video ! Good Job.

Paul-Ann Whyte (Student 2018)
Paul-Ann Whyte

I understood that you were in a park. There are a lot of people in Philadelphia all the time. There are many famous people in Philadelphia. Your family is large? I liked your pace and accent. It was very fluent I suggest you use words that people are more likely to understand because i didn’t understand much.

Menduyarka Dennis (Student 2018)
Menduyarka Dennis

I understand that you went to the park to see a juggler named Leon. I also understand that he had a friend named Miguel, and they walked around the park all day. I liked your pronunciation. That was one of the best things about this video. I also like how you took your time with the video, but didn’t leave any room for awkward pauses. I could understand everything you said with ease. Woot! I can’t think of any suggestions on the spot, but there was an error that was in your video. And that was pronouncing a certain word. Other than that, you did a really nice job.