Macbeth Creative Piece

​This a creative piece that shows Macbeth's downfall experience. I decided to draw for my creative piece. These two drawings are drawn by me. I decided to draw these two pictures because I thought it was pretty interesting connection to the book. In the first drawing I have the trees on the bottom and the hill with a sword at the top. During Macbeth, he said that the only way he'll be destroyed was if  The Birman Wood marched to Dunsinane Hill, we all know that trees can't walk, therefore this would never happen. In the second drawing I interpret the trees actually walking up to the hill. This means that Macbeth if finally destroyed and taken down. My process of this creative piece, was rough. I spend 5 hours drawing both pieces. The one thing I would change about this would be the background, I think I could of done more than just black and white. I learned that it’s very difficult to interpret someone else’s work without having them explain it you. It all makes sense after. What I learned about myself was that I’m capable of drawing both drawings in one day. I never knew that I could actually finish both pieces in one day. It took a long time, but the effort I put in to it, reflects the quality of my work.

2013-04-09 10.44.57
2013-04-09 10.44.57
2013-04-09 10.45.42
2013-04-09 10.45.42