ME... TIE ... DOUGHTY ... WALKER

There was always these tales about a haunted house ,and a dead man who would come down from the chimney (but) piece by piece...

On a rainy night a man and his dog arrived to a small village.They were looking for shelter,he didnt have money with him ,he couldn't rent a room from any of the people there."There's a cottage not far uphill but i must warn you its been said that a ghost haunts it" said a noble old man. The man didn't care he started walking away from the old man and couldn't hear what the old man kept saying.

When he reached the cottage he thought " what could possibly haunt this place"?he walked in dried off looked around ,there was wood at the corner of the room ,he started to make a fire in the fireplace, went to the kitchen ate and fed his dog.

He laid by the fireplace took out a book and started to read...it was midnight the fire went out ,as the man got up for more wood he could hear a voice from the chimney and it said: me tie doughty walker...and the mans'dog answered!:"linchy kinchy ,colly molly, dingo dingo" and two legs dropped from the chimney,The man was shocked he just stood there in fear (frozen).

The ghost said:"Me Tie Doughty Walker" ,his dog answered:"Linchy Kinchy ,Colly Molly, Dingo Dingo" the upper part of mans' body dropped,two arms dropped connecting itself together forming a human body.The man was digusted by the smell,he wanted to run but he couldn't help but stare and wonder what would happened next.

There it was a headless rotten corpse standing in the same room as the man and his dog.One last time the ghost said (but louder)"ME.. TIE ..DOUGHTY WALKER"and the man ran to his dog and try to hold his snout,so the dog wouldn't answer back, the man was too afraid to know what happened next...but the dog managed to say "LINCHY KINCHY ,COLLY MOLLY, DINGO DINGO" a head dropped but it didnt connect to the body ,it fell on the floor.

The man was releived , he grabbed a broom heading towards the head that was facing the other direction he poked it with the broom stick and nothing "oof" the man thought as he approached it without the broom he got down on the floor ready to touch it...the head... slowly... turns around and ....AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!