Me in one slide

Me in one slide (1)
I chose this picture to represent me for a couple of reasons. One is that really like this quote. I believe that you shouldn’t worry what other people style is. Your own style is more and important for you to really appreciate yourself. Another reason I made my picture like this is because black and white are one of the best colors to go together. On one site the author said that black is know as a powerful color while white is know to be more peaceful. They are opposites yes, but sometimes opposites attract which is what is happening here. Because instead of fighting for power, black and white contrast. In other words, contrast creates completion. Another way is the spot the quote is located. In the video of composition, one of the the tips is to have your main idea in a corner of a cross frame. I also made the words as big as I can that isn’t obnoxious. This helps the reader be able to read the quote with no problem. Lastly, I made the quote short and sweet so if they were driving by in a car, they can read it before it passes them.