Mi Cuento Para La Clase De Fotografía

Paul-Ann Whyte (Student 2018)
Paul-Ann Whyte

I understood that you have a photography class with Mr. Herman. You had a project in that class and that you had to present your photos to the class. Your first picture was a guy on a bicycle and you made it blurry. You liked your photo. Your second picture is a guy on a motorcycle in the street. The motorcycle is red and was very fast. You liked your third photo. You took your fourth picture with me. Your fourth picture was of a statue of Ben Franklin. You took it with Me, frankie and Pablo. Your sixth photo was of a bicycle in the street and of symmetry. Your seventh picture was of a bicycle. Your eighth picture was of a camera and Mr. Herman liked your picture. Your final picture was of the stairs. You thanked us for our attention then said good bye. I liked how you went through all your pictures and described most of them in an easy manner. I suggest that you simpler sentences so more people can understand what you were saying.

Cindy Chen (Student 2018)
Cindy Chen

I understood that these photos are from the photography class and how that you were assigned an assignment to take photos.

I liked how you use the photo from that class because this shows the progress of how you got those photos

I suggest that you use titles on the photos you took instead of just showing the sla rocket sign.