NataleeSchiavoniQ1

When Ms. hull told us that our Q1 art benchmark was going to be based around recycling the first thought that came to my mind is all the waste I see along the beaches and how it is affecting our wild life. At First I had no idea what I wanted my base to be and what the purpose of wild life would come across in my art work. Later the thought came to me and I picture my base to be a sea structure with a fish based scenario and how it is affecting and turning them into something they are not. I took recycled bottles to use as the fishes bodies and things that would be trash and can't be recycled to show others how the wild life is affecting the animals bodies and the sea around us.
When it comes to helping out the environment and saving wildlife I take a big part into that. We only have one planet so we should keep it clean not only for us but for the animals. Incorporating my artwork into project was a great idea because our community is very important and with recycling and helping the environment it doesn't just benefit animals it benefits us to a healthier lifestyle and living atmosphere.
 Under the sea recycling
DSCN3107DSCN3108

Screen shot 2010-11-09 at 1.51.48 PM
Screen shot 2010-11-09 at 1.51.48 PM