No Child Left Behind

This is my History Benchmark that I did about the bill "No Child Left Behind"

Click image to begin PDF styled keynote presentation 

Reflection:

Explain your decision making for choosing the bill:
I decided to do this bill because I knew of the initial reasons as to why it passed through congress and why it became a bill however I never really understood the background information of it all and who was exactly involved in the overall steps and process of making it a bill.

Why did you choose the particular presentation format?
I chose to do this format because it made since when looking at ways to present it but it also made sense when trying to convey a small story to present. I decided to go keynote because I knew I could get the most out of presenting and making my points known

What challenges did you overcome in completing the project?
Some challenges that I had to overcome when completing this was finding ways to actually incorporate all the information that I had actually gathered as well as piecing everything together in something that wouldn't bore people or lose their interest in the project.

How would you do the project differently if you had to do it over again?
If I were to do this project over again I would probably create either a imovie or prezi although I'm not really familiar with how to make a prezi but I feel as though with using those I'd be able to create something in which people could become more engaged with and actually receive a clearer message overall.

What did the research and investigation tell you about the creation process... from idea to bill to law?
What the research actually told me was that it was actually a clear cut idea to begin with however when it came to actually figuring out how to make this work together and make everything flow so that in the longrun it wouldn't confuse not only teachers but school officials wouldn't be confused it showed that this idea that was going to become a bill was a little harder than first thought of. I found it interesting that I didn't read of things being taken back or parts of this idea in it's early stages being rescinded. 

Was the process easier or harder than you imagined based on your particular bill/law research?
The process was actually harder than first imagined because it took time for me to actually decide on which bill I wanted to do and then from there the steps to find credible information and what made sense to portray the information.
History BM